The Middle East Retail Banking Series is the only platform in the region that is being hosted successfully on an annual basis, bringing together industry guru’s and practitioners all under one roof. This event has evolved over the last 8 years and is now widely recognized in the region as the best retail banking event.
One of the most awaited rail conferences in the GCC region, the 5th Annual Middle East Rail Opportunities includes two days of intense discussions on project updates, recommendations on the best strategies, proposing advancing innovations & tailor made solutions to regional challenges.
The 4th edition of Gulf Wastewater Summit encourages all wastewater, water reuse and supply water industry professionals to network and interact with representatives from the government, ministry, water project development, EPC / BOT / BOOT / BOO contracting, plant operating / owning, financial advisory, private and public finance segments.
|Health and Safety - 8th Annual HSE Forum in Energy||
The Libya Summit
|4th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference||Leaders insight: What are the Current Challenges facing the Islamic Retail Banking Industry?|
- H.E. Walid A. Abukhaled, Deputy Minister for Industrial Affairs, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will give the keynote address at the Kingdom Polymers & Plastics Summit, taking place in December 2013.
- H.E. Mustafa Abushagur, Former Deputy Prime Minister, Libya and H.E. Usama Siala, Telecom Minister, Libya attended The Libya Summit in November 2012
- LatAm Rail Opportunities 2013 was supported by the Ministry of Transport Brazil and other important rail authorities from the region such as DNIT, ABIFER, ANTF, ANPTrilhos, MAFEX, Metro Sao Paulo
- The 2nd Annual Cloud Computing India was officially endorsed by Sheila Dikshit, Chief Minister - Delhi, Government of India and Kapil Sibal, Minister of Communication and IT and Minister of Law and Justice, Government of India
- The 2nd International Conference for Waste Management Oman was organized under the patronage of H.E. Ahmed bin Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Shihi, Minister of Ministry of Regional Municipalities & Water Resources and co-organized with the Muscat Municipality.
"To be the first choice for organisations seeking strategic knowledge and new business partners"