The Middle East Retail Banking Series is the only platform in the region that is being hosted successfully on an annual basis, bringing together industry guru’s and practitioners all under one roof. This event has evolved over the last 8 years and is now widely recognized in the region as the best retail banking event.
One of the most awaited rail conferences in the GCC region, the 5th Annual Middle East Rail Opportunities includes two days of intense discussions on project updates, recommendations on the best strategies, proposing advancing innovations & tailor made solutions to regional challenges.
The 4th edition of Gulf Wastewater Summit encourages all wastewater, water reuse and supply water industry professionals to network and interact with representatives from the government, ministry, water project development, EPC / BOT / BOOT / BOO contracting, plant operating / owning, financial advisory, private and public finance segments.
|Health and Safety - 8th Annual HSE Forum in Energy||
The Libya Summit
|4th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference||Leaders insight: What are the Current Challenges facing the Islamic Retail Banking Industry?|
- H.E. Walid A. Abukhaled, Deputy Minister for Industrial Affairs, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia gave the keynote address at the Kingdom Polymers & Plastics Summit, which took place in December 2013.
- The National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels - ANP supported the 2nd Annual LatAm HSE in Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals and Energy held in Rio de Janeiro on 18 - 19 November 2013.
- 4th Annual Waste Management ME Forum held on 11 - 12 November 2013 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates was supported by the Dubai Municipality.
- The 2nd Global Mining IT and Communication Summit held in November 2013 in Toronto, Canada was supported by Canada's Association of IT Professionals, Information Technology Association of Canada and Information and Communication Technology Council of Canada
- Mr. Lahcen Haddad, Moroccan Minister of Tourism gave the keynote address at The Morocco Summit that took place on 19th November 2013.
"To be the first choice for organisations seeking strategic knowledge and new business partners"