The Morocco Summit will bring together government officials and business leaders from industries such as solar & wind energy, power & desalination, tourism, agriculture, logistics, ICT, retail, automotive, offshoring & more to explore the investment opportunities and benefits that Morocco has to offer.
The conference will bring together key policy makers, global Islamic retail bankers and business decision makers to put a spotlight on the challenges, latest developments and technological solutions essential for the further growth of the global Islamic Retail Banking sector.
Following the success of the 4th District Cooling Summit, the 5th Middle East District Cooling Forum emphasizing on energy conservation and increasing the efficiency of power generation via the deployment of cost effective and efficient District Cooling methodologies.
|Health and Safety - 8th Annual HSE Forum in Energy||
The Libya Summit
|4th Annual World Islamic Retail Banking Conference||Leaders insight: What are the Current Challenges facing the Islamic Retail Banking Industry?|
- H.E. Walid A. Abukhaled, Deputy Minister for Industrial Affairs, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will give the keynote address at the Kingdom Polymers & Plastics Summit, taking place in December 2013.
- H.E. Mustafa Abushagur, Former Deputy Prime Minister, Libya and H.E. Usama Siala, Telecom Minister, Libya attended The Libya Summit in November 2012
- LatAm Rail Opportunities 2013 was supported by the Ministry of Transport Brazil and other important rail authorities from the region such as DNIT, ABIFER, ANTF, ANPTrilhos, MAFEX, Metro Sao Paulo
- The 2nd Annual Cloud Computing India was officially endorsed by Sheila Dikshit, Chief Minister - Delhi, Government of India and Kapil Sibal, Minister of Communication and IT and Minister of Law and Justice, Government of India
- The 2nd International Conference for Waste Management Oman was organized under the patronage of H.E. Ahmed bin Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Shihi, Minister of Ministry of Regional Municipalities & Water Resources and co-organized with the Muscat Municipality.
"To be the first choice for organisations seeking strategic knowledge and new business partners"